High Temperature Vacuum Furnace , Vacuum Brazing Furnace For Tungsten Carbide
Tungsten carbide sintering furnace
tungsten carbide sintering furnace is a batch type induction heating furnace, mainly used for hard alloy, powder metallurgical industry production of various size of tungsten carbide powder, carbonization powder, titanium, vanadium carbide powder metal powder and metal composite powder.
1. The highest working temperature:1800℃,2300℃,2500℃
2. The atmosphere in the furnace: Hydrogen, nitrogen, argon, inert gas etc.
3. Temperature measurement: far infrared optical temperature measurement range 800~2400 degrees celsius or 0~2400 degree celsius; temperature measurement accuracy: 0.2~0.75%.
A power supply with a plurality of furnace body, one to two, one to four, one to six
Uniformity of furnace temperature
Ultimate temperature speed-up:100℃/min(empty furnace), temperature uniformity:≤±10℃,temperature control: process control and manual control; accuracy of temperature control:±1℃
High degree of automation equipment:
1. High temperature furnace body 2500 ℃, can be compatible with the slim, medium and coarse granular materials WC powder and composite carbonization heating process.
2. Digital display of intelligent temperature control system, automatic high precision temperature control process, rising the temperature according to the given heating-up curve, and can store twenty a total of 400 different process heating curves.
3. Pure water cooling system, digital flow monitoring system, using high performance IF contactor for automatic conversion of the furnace body; comprehensive PLC water, electricity, gas automatic control and protection system.
|Rated Temperature (°C)||2400|
|Limit Temperature (°C)||2450|
|Effective Heating Zone (Mm)||550X550X1600|
|Temperature Control Method||Japan Island Electric Thermostat|
|Heating Method||Induction heating|
|Vacuum System||Rotary vane vacuum pump or spool type vacuum pump + Roots vacuum pump (vacuum degree requirement plus oil distribution pump)|
|Sintering Atmosphere||N2, Ar2 and other gases|
|Rated Power Supply Voltage (V)||380|
|Rated Heating Voltage (V)||According to the design, configure the transformer|
|Vacuum Limit (Pa)||6X10ˉ2 (vacuum cold state)|
|Contact Person :||furnacess|
|Tel :||+ 86 17733330123|