INTRODUCTION of melting furnace:
Induction metal melting furnace mainly used for melting cast iron, cast steel , copper and aluminum alloy scrap for casting dies.Both purity metal and scrap metal can be melted by this furnace ,it can help you to get large profit . It is the best choice for small factories.
The advantage of smaller metal melting furnace:
1. Electromagnetic stirring will help keeping the temperature stable, reducing impurities.
2. Easy to install and operate, no need to make foundation or any civil work.
3. Super small size and portable, occupies less than 1.0 square meters.
4. Power saving and environmental protection.
5. Using crucible: No need to make lining by refractory material as the normal induction furnace.
6. Easy to change and melt different materials.
PERFORMANCE of small melting furnace
1. Using a zero-voltage scanning soft-start mode, in any case may at any time to start or stop, will not have impact on power supply.
2. Fast smelting with low production cost; low-pollution and environment-friendly ;
3. A direct effect from the cold furnace melting. Dissolved material will be fully dumped clean. Molten material easy to replace.
4. Power adjustment flexibility. Be able to continuously smooth adjustment. Temperature uniformity can be easily controlled. Oxidation burning less. Metal components evenly.
5. Furnace shell using cast aluminum or steel structure, small footprint; furnace flip dump convenience, according to the need to use electric, manual, hydraulic tilting furnace and other means.
6. Designed to automatically adjust angle of inverter circuit that can automatically adjust the load impedance match, without adjustment of capacitance compensation and always run the equipment in good working condition; power supply system diagnostic error function, easy maintenance.
1. Power Condition: 380V. The voltage needs to keep stable or a voltage stabilizer is needed to to keep long life cycle.
2. Cooling Water Supply: The cold water shouldn’t stop any time, temperature needs to be cool, water needs to be clean.
3. Cooling Tower: It is better to assemble with a cooling tower if the furnace is continuous working, if not, a cooling tank is applicable.
4. Crucible Reliability: The crucible is normally to be replaced every 60 loads.
|Contact Person :||furnacess|
|Tel :||+ 86 17733330123|