This glass tempering machine is consisted of Loading section, Heating section, Flat Tempering/Quenching section, Unloading section, Blower System and Control System. The glass sheet enters into heating oven from loading table, and tempered & cooled in flat quench & cooling section after heating. It goes to unloading table to finish process.
A) Loading Zone
• Silicone Rubber rollers for non-scratch loading
• Available with side loading roller
• Pneumatic nested castor table for glass rotation
• Foot pedal advance
• Computer controlled entrance speed
• State of the art energy saving insulation
• Individualized multi-point heating zones
• High Accuracy thermocouples
• Auxiliary heaters at entrance and exit
• Computer Controlled movement displacement
• Included Forced Air Convection
• Protected lower heating elements
• Centralized electric connections
• Double belt roller drives for ceramic rollers
• Included SO2 gas dissemination system
• Computer controlled heating mapping
• Siemens controlled blower speeds for air pressure regulation
• Independently controlled upper and lower air knives (distance to glass)
• Energy saving idle-to-full ramp blower function Air Flow
• Oscillation speed & distances controlled by computer
• Perfect air flow control
• Kevlar wrapped transmission rollers
• Acoustic Dampening enclosure
• Silicone Rubber rollers for safe unloading
• Safety optical switch at end of table to stop glass fallout
• Inspection lights
Factory Customized Sale mini horizontal glass tempering Furnace / Machine / toughen oven for building flat glass
Glass Tempering Machine is mainly used for building glass, architecture glass, home appliances glass, furniture glass, decorative glass, automobile glass ,trains glass ,ships glass etc.
How to make an inquiry of glass tempering machine?
We will need following information to make an offer and suggestions for your project:
1. Max. and Min. glass size of glass to be processed
2. Glass thickness range, especially the min. glass thickness
3. Glass type:Flat & Bend
4. Output requirement: m2/shift
5. Power (Voltage and frequency)
6. if make low e tempered glass?
7. Or tell your requirement we will recommend suitable machines to you!
If you are interested in our glass tempering furnace, please feel free to contact us.
|Contact Person :||furnacess|
|Tel :||+ 86 17733330123|