Upper Discharge Mode Carbonization Furnace / Inorganic Material Vacuum Furnace Systems
Carbonization Furnace Aplication :
Carbonization Furnace Widely used in inorganic materials (such as ceramic seals, silicon carbide, zirconia, zinc oxide, aluminum oxide, etc.), and metal materials (such as cemented carbide) sintered in a vacuum or protective atmosphere, can also be used for rare earth elements and The oxide is purified and sapphire annealed. It is also suitable for use in colleges and universities and research institutes for pilot production.
Carbonization Furnace Features:
Vertical structure, upper discharge mode;
With resistance heating, the graphite tube heating element has a long service life and good heating effect;
The temperature measuring component adopts tungsten-rhenium thermocouple wire, and the furnace temperature is automatically controlled in two stages, that is, the temperature is automatically controlled by thermocouple under 0-1500 degrees, and the thermocouple of 1500 degree or more is returned to the insulation layer, and the infrared thermometer starts to work, realizing automatic Temperature control.
Adopt Taiwan imported power regulator, very complete thyristor overload, short circuit and overvoltage protection;
Multi-channel data acquisition of the whole machine, and display and operation on the man-machine interface, the operating parameters of the whole machine are clear at a glance and easy to operate;
Furnace body: double-layer water-cooled structure, which can pump vacuum under vacuum; has vacuum pipe interface, increase vacuum failure valve, and inflating hole;
Uniform temperature: graphite rod combined heating method, good temperature uniformity;
• 3000°C extreme temperature which can meet demands for all kinds of graphitization processes.
• Vertical Top Loading and Vertical Bottom Loading with single chamber or multi chambers design for high production capacity. The shell and door are water-cooled jacketed. The outer layer of the furnace shell is made of carbon steel while the inner layer is made of SUS304 stainless steel. The inner stainless steel wall features long time uses without rusting as well as less adsorption of induction eddy currents in comparison to plain carbon steel.
• Stable hydraulic lifting system for the chamber door or bottom. Ground guide rail and skip car for bottom loading models.
• Induction coil covered by high quality alumina coating in order to avoid short circuit between coil and carbon felt.
• High vacuum pneumatic valves equipped with position indicator in order to automatic control of the vacuum and gas supply system.
• Over-temperature, over-pressure, gas status, water lack and power failure alarms and automatic mechanical interlock for over-pressure protection.
• All the running parameters are stored in the PLC system. All stored parameters can be transferred into your personal computer through a USB port.
• High precision smart temperature controller which can store 20 programs with total 400 segments.
• International famous brand high accuracy pyrometer with temperature measuring range of 1000~3200°C or 600~3100°C. The accuracy of temperature measurement is 0.2~0.75%.
• Fully automatic PLC monitoring system.
• Remote operation, failure diagnosis and software upgrading.
• High automatic equipment, all the on/off switch components and all the running parameters are stored with the digital format in the PLC date base, there have communication interface for the convenience of customer intervene.
• Patented design for solving the erosion problem of the graphite crucible of the horizontal graphitization furnaces. Our patented design, increased the crucible life in a way that, crucible erosion be less than 5 mm after 60 batches treatment.
• Special designed induction coil which completely solve the insulation challenge of induction coil at high temperature.
• Patented designed multi layers insulation which increase the power saving efficiency of the hot zone and result in better temperature uniformity.
|Operating temperature||1200 ° C ~ 2300 ° C (according to customer requirements)|
|Maximum temperature||2400 ° C|
|Work area size||Φ120mm~Φ600mm×H100mm~ H500mm (determined according to user requirements).|
|heating method||Graphite carbon tube|
|Load cooling time||5 hours|
|Temperature control mode||Programmable fully automatic control programmable and PID auto control|
|Temperature uniformity||Tungsten casing tungsten-rhodium thermocouple - infrared thermometer|
|Inflation pressure||6.7×10-3Pa (cold state)|
|Pressure rise rate:||≤ 0.05MPa (micro positive pressure)|
|Rated voltage||2 Pa/h|
|Contact Person :||furnacess|
|Tel :||+ 86 17733330123|