Industrial Tungsten Carbide Sintering Furnace / Large Graphitization Furnace
Tungsten Carbide Sintering Furnace Application:
Tungsten Carbide Sintering Furnace is mainly used for sintering of vacuum and atmosphere sintering of silicon carbide, ceramics, cemented carbide, powder metallurgy, tungsten, molybdenum, alumino-nickel-cobalt permanent magnet, Smco5, Sm2co17, aluminum alloy shed, titanium alloy and other alloy materials. According to the needs of the sintering process time, a single set of power supply can be used to configure multiple electric furnaces, and the individual furnaces are respectively energized to heat up and power off and cool down to achieve continuous operation.
Technical feature of Tungsten Carbide Sintering Furnace:
1. Adopting special furnace inner liner structure and heater arrangement, it has good uniformity of the furnace temperature.
2. Adopting special structure for the degreasing chamber, efficiency sealing, completely degreasing and no pollution to the inner element.
3. Vacuum sintering furnace has flexible vacuum pumping, vacuum sintering, micro positive pressure sintering, partial pressure sintering, micro positive degreasing, and other functions;
4. Adopting the most advanced heat insulation structure and materials, good heat insulation performance of furnace liner, less heat, more than traditional design energy saving 25%.
5. Vacuum sintering furnace has remote operation,remote fault diagnosis and remote software upgrades and other function.
Tungsten Carbide Sintering Furnace Main Specifications
Maximum operating temperature: 2450 ° C
Common temperature: 2400 ° C
High temperature zone volume: 200-2000mm × 300-4000mm; or square
Heating method: induction heating
Working gas in the furnace: nitrogen argon
Temperature uniformity: ≤ ± 10 ° C
Temperature control: PID intelligent program control and manual control
Temperature control accuracy: ±1 °C
|Rated temperature (°C)||2400||2400||2400||2400|
|Limit temperature (°C)||2450||2450||2450||2450|
|Effective heating zone (mm)||400X400X1200||500X500X1400||550X550X1600||800X800X3000|
|Temperature control method||Japan Island Electric Thermostat|
|heating method||Induction heating|
|Vacuum system||Rotary vane vacuum pump or spool type vacuum pump + Roots vacuum pump (vacuum degree requirement with high oil distribution diffusion pump)|
|Sintering atmosphere||N2, Ar2, etc.|
|Rated power supply voltage (V)||380|
|Rated heating voltage (V)||According to the design, configure the transformer|
|Vacuum limit (pa)||6X10ˉ2 (vacuum cold state)|
Main configuration of Tungsten Carbide Sintering Furnace
Furnace door: Rotary hinge locking; manual / automatic lock tight
The application field of Tungsten Carbide Sintering Furnace
The purpose of the vacuum pressure sintering furnace is manufacturing of cemented carbide tools by the removal of adhesive from pressed forms, solid-phase sintering in vacuum and protective atmosphere (argon, hydrogen) and sintering in the presence of liquid phase with application of pressure.
Powder metallurgy sintering furnace is mainly used in copper tungsten alloy, heavy gravity alloy, molybdenum alloy, titanium alloy and hard alloy and other products of the degreasing and sintering.
|Contact Person :||furnacess|
|Tel :||+ 86 17733330123|