Induction heater crucible furnace, also called Mediumfrequency coreless induction melting furnace, mainly used for alloy steel, copper, aluminum and other ferrous and non-ferrous metals and its alloy smelting, thermal insulation, can also be used for gold, silver and other precious metals smelting. This furnace is generally composed of the main cabinet, the capacitor, the aluminum shell furnace, the speed reducer, the support, the water cooling cable, the tilting furnace control box, the crucible (or the crucible mold) and so on.
Metal Scrap Melting Induction Furnace Performance
1. Using a zero-voltage scanning soft-start mode, in any case may at any time to start or stop, will not have impact on power supply.
2. Fast smelting with low production cost; low-pollution and environment-friendly ;
3. A direct effect from the cold furnace melting. Dissolved material will be fully dumped clean. Molten material easy to replace.
4. Power adjustment flexibility. Be able to continuously smooth adjustment. Temperature uniformity can be easily controlled. Oxidation burning less. Metal components evenly.
5. Furnace shell using cast aluminum or steel structure, small footprint; furnace flip dump convenience, according to the need to use electric, manual, hydraulic tilting furnace and other means.
6. Designed to automatically adjust angle of inverter circuit that can automatically adjust the load impedance match, without adjustment of capacitance compensation and always run the equipment in good working condition; power supply system diagnostic error function, easy maintenance.
Metal Scrap Melting Crucible Furnace Technical Information :
|Product name and model||induction heater crucible furnace|
|Melting rate||60mins/bach at hot condition|
|Medium Frequency power||500KW|
|Induction coil voltage||2000V|
|Water flow||18 tons/hour|
|Tilting furnace device||Electric reducer|
Stanard models of copper melting crucible furnace
· Our products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Within this period, Across International will, at its sole options, replace any components that fail in normal use. Such replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts, provided that the customer shall be responsible for any transportation cost.
· This warranty does not cover consumables and failures due to abuse, misuse, accident or unauthorized alteration or repairs.
· Replacement will be shipped to you after photo or other evidence are provided and investigated
|Contact Person :||furnacess|
|Tel :||+ 86 17733330123|