Electric Arc Furnace 100% scrap operation part-scrap part-molten steel operation
Electrode arms for furnace
1. The electric arm inlet and outlet water pipe sizes should be designed to meet the water feed and retrning. It can be used with water-cooling cables in series according to customer's requirement.
2. The minimum size listed in electrode distribuion drawing is the minimum size the device can offer.
3. The new-designed arc furnace and ladle furnace can be provided with electric arm on customer's requirement.
Used for all kinds of furnace.
Excellent quality with competitive price.
When place an order you should provide:
1. Max arm length and L1 size
2.Central distance B between stands
3. electrode diameter and electrode distribution size
4. Electrode arm weight before change if as water -cooling, the cooling water weight should be included
5. Arm and electrode stand connection type and sizes
6. Actual usable pressure of air, water weight should be included
7. Cpmpound plate material: copper and steel, alumum and steel
|1||Middle phase arm body||1 set||Copper clad steel plate|
|2||Side phase arm body (left & right)||2 sets||Copper clad steel plate|
|3||Electrode clamping device||3 sets||Spring disc clamping|
|4||Electrode clamp||3 sets||Material: stainless steel|
|5||Electrode contact shoe||3 sets||Forged red copper (Cu99.9%)|
|6||Insulating part||3 sets||Material: Epoxy glass cloth laminated board|
|7||Connecting piece||3 sets||Between arm and column|