Pressure Hot Water Boiler
series pressure double drum oil & gas fired hot water boiler is double drum, longitudinal type D-form layout, fast loading water tube boiler. This series of boiler are made of upper boiler drum and lower boiler drum, membrane wall, convection tubes and condenser, the fuel was burning in boiler furnace, flue gas discharge into chimney from convection tubes and waste heat recovery device. By using mechatronic structure, the performance being in the leading domestic level.
1. Fuel types are wide: Furnace volume is large, fuel combustion is sufficient, especially suitable for low calorific value fuels, such as coke oven coal.Gas, blast furnace gas, etc., high calorific value fuel combustion effect is better, such as natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, etc.
2. It has overloading capacity: large heating area, large furnace volume, sufficient boiler strength, and has certain overloading capacity.
3. Reasonable structure: The front water wall is set in front of the boiler hearth, which is convenient for fixing the burner head and ensures the water near the burner.Cooling and cooling are helpful to eliminate carbon deposition in burner and make combustion more fully.
4. Easy maintenance: explosion-proof doors, fire-viewing holes and inspection doors are set on the wall of the boiler, and manholes are set on the front and back of the drum.It is convenient for boiler maintenance and maintenance.
5. Reducing heat dissipation: Thickening insulation layer is adopted to reduce heat dissipation of boilers and improve thermal efficiency.
6. Longevity and durability: Boiler's professional design, production technology and strict quality control are the guarantee of the quality of each new boiler.It is proved that the service life of normal boilers is more than 20 years.
|Main technical parameters of series pressure cushion water boilers|
|Rated Heat Efficiency||MW||7||105||14||21||29||35||42||46|
|Rated Working Pressure||MPa||1.0/125||L0/L25||1.0/1^5||1^5/1.6||125/L6||1-25/1.6||L25/L6||1.25/16|
|Rated Effluent temperature||°C||115/130||115/130||115/130||115/130||115/130||115/130||115/130||115/130|
|Return water temperature||°C||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70|
Natural gas, liquid gas, city gas, light oil
|Rated water circulation||M³/h||133/100||200/150||266/200||400/300||551/414||665/500||798/600||874/657|
Note: The fuel consumption in the table is calculated by low calorific value of light oil 42915KJ/Kg (10260Kcal/Kg), low calorific value of natural gas 35588KJ/NM3 (8500Kcal/NM3), low calorific value of liquefied gas 45998KJ/Kg (11000Kcal/Kg), low calorific value of urban gas 16750K/NM3 (4000Kcal/NM3).
|Configuration and Interface Dimensions of Series Pressure Overlay Boilers|
Host transport dimensions
(length * width * height)
|Separate transportation||Separate transportation||Separate transportation||Separate transportation||Separate transportation|
|Outlet Valve Diameter||DN||mm||150/200||200||200||2*200||2*200||2*200||2*200||2*300|
|Backwater Valve Diameter||DN||mm||50||50||2*50||2*50||2*50||2*50||2*50||2*50|
|Atmospheric Connecting Pipe Diameter||DN||mm||750||1000||1100||1400||1700||2000||2000||2200
Note: Due to the continuous updating of products, the company reserves the right to modify the data in the above two tables.