1. Advantage of Large Induction Melting Furnace :
1. Frequency-sweep zero voltage start, high success rate, no shock;
2. Automatic resistance adjustment, permanent power output, 10-20% energy saved in comparison with domestic traditional machine of the type;
3. Auto phase sequence adaptation, free of synchronization;
4. Good performance in reload staring, auto recovery;
5. Highly integrated in controlling circuit, free of use of high-rate starter and relay loop, fairly low failure rate;
6. Wholly digital design, strong in anti-interference, no temperature shift when in continuous working;
7. Multi-protection functions (for over current, over voltage, insufficient water pressure, power failure, or phase absence), and mishandling will not cause damage to machine.
2. Brief Introduction of Medium Frequency Induction Melting Furnace:
1) Turn on and turn off easily,and power failure.
2) Adopt constant power to control the circuit, maintain constant power while malting, and keep faster melting rate.
3) Set up over voltage, over current and water deficient protector, and run safely.
4) The motherboard adopts CAD technology, integrated circuit board, low-fault-rate, easy-manipulating,effortless maintenance.
5) Zero voltage starts up softly, high initial over, no impact for the electric network.
6) Apply to melting ferrous metal and non-ferrous metal like copper, aluminum, brass, steel,iron,stainless steel etc.
3. Technical Parameter of Large Induction Melting Furnace:
|Matching transformer's capacity||250KVA|
|Medium Voltage||750V Phase|
|DC Voltage||500V Phase|
|DC Current||200A Phase|
|Closed Loop Water Cooling Tower||LSN-20B|
4. Large Induction Melting Furnace Application:
(1) iron, pig iron, cast iron;
(2) steel, stainless steel, cast steel, carbon steel and bearing steel;
(3) gold, silver, platinum;
(4) copper, brass, bronze;
(5) aluminum, aluminum alloy;
(6) zinc, lead, tin, magnesium, nickel, titanium.
5. Part of the melting furnace:
1). Furnace Parts: The mechanical parts of the MF furnace consisted of furnace pot,water power introduced into the system, titling device and other parts.
2). Furnace Ports: Furnace port including furnace shell, induction coil etc.
3). Furnace Shell:
|Main Power Cabinet||Furnace Shell||Reducer||Water Cooled Cable||Crucible Mould||Induction Coil|