Induction High Temperature Sintering Furnace , Graphite Furnace Systems 380V
Horizontal graphitization furnace is mainly used for graphitization experiment and production of various carbon materials at 3000 °C.
It is applied to the graphitization of carbon materials; the stereotyping of carbon fiber filaments and other materials that can be sintered in a carbon environment. According to the needs of the sintering process time, multiple electric furnaces can be arranged in a single power supply, and the heating and heating of individual furnaces are respectively performed. Electric cooling, to achieve continuous work.
Technical parameters and specifications
1. The temperature uniformity of the furnace body: the medium frequency induction heating, fast heating, high efficiency, unique furnace design, greatly improving the temperature uniformity of the furnace;
2. Unique design: the world's first induction coil adopts arch design to completely solve the insulation and bearing problems of horizontal induction furnace;
3. Good stability and low energy consumption: the world's first use of double-layer alumina brick insulation material stacking, to prevent carbon felt and coil short circuit, good insulation and fire resistance, 4. low heat loss, good equipment stability;
5. According to the needs of the sintering process time, a plurality of electric furnaces can be arranged in a single power supply, and the plurality of furnaces are respectively energized to raise temperature and power off and cool down to achieve continuous operation;
6. Digital flow monitoring system, water flow monitoring and protection of each power supply cabinet, high-performance intermediate frequency contactor for furnace conversion; comprehensive PLC water, electricity and gas automatic control and protection system.
|Rated temperature (°C)||3000||3000||3000|
|Limit temperature (°C)||2800||2800||2800|
|Effective heating zone (mm)||400X400X1200||500X500X1400||550X550X1600|
|Temperature control method||Japanese island electric thermostat|
|heating method||Induction heating|
|Vacuum system||Rotary vane vacuum pump (high vacuum requirements with Roots vacuum pump and oil diffusion pump)|
|Rated power supply voltage (V)||380|
|Rated heating voltage (V)||750|
|Vacuum limit (Pa)||100 (vacuum cold state)|
|Contact Person :||furnacess|
|Tel :||+ 86 17733330123|