High Temperature Horizontal Vacuum Furnace Induction Type Graphitization Furnace
It is mainly used for sintering and graphitization of carbon materials, graphitization of PI films, graphitization of thermal conductive materials, sintering of carbon fiber ropes, sintering graphitization of carbon fiber filaments, and others under a carbon environment.
1. The equipment has a high degree of automation. All switch components and all operating parameters of the equipment are stored in the PLC database in a digital form, and a communication interface can be reserved to facilitate customer connection.
2. Ultra-high temperature furnace within 3000°C, to meet the graphite treatment of various carbon materials.
3. Using digital display intelligent temperature control system, automatic high-precision complete temperature measurement and temperature control process, the system can be heated according to a given temperature curve, and can store twenty different sections of a total of 400 different process heating curve.
4. Thoroughly solve the problem of ablation sinking in the crucible inside the horizontal graphitizing furnace. The actual production is 60 heats, only sinking 5mm.
5. Using the internal circulation of pure water cooling system; digital flow monitoring system, furnace body conversion using high-performance intermediate frequency contactor; comprehensive PLC water, electricity, gas automatic control and protection system
6. The unique induction coil adopts 5 times of insulation treatment to completely solve the application problems of induction coil or high temperature insulation, so as to ensure the coil can maintain good insulation performance in corundum aging and cracking conditions, which can effectively prevent coil ignition and current leakage phenomena.
The horizontal high-temperature graphitization furnace is mainly used for sintering and graphitization of carbon materials, graphitization of PI films, graphitization of thermal conductive materials, sintering of carbon fiber ropes, sintering graphitization of carbon fiber filaments, and others under a carbon environment. Graphitized material. Compared with the conventional vertical graphitizing furnace, the working principle is the same, and the main advantages are: convenient loading and unloading, easy cleaning in the furnace, easier control of the operation status of the patrol personnel in the workshop, daily maintenance, easy replacement of the easy-consumed parts in the furnace, and the like. There is a slight increase.
|Rated Temperature (°C)||3000|
|Limit Temperature (°C)||2800|
|Effective Heating Zone (Mm)||550X550X1600|
|Temperature Control Method||Japanese island electric thermostat|
|Heating Method||Induction heating|
|Vacuum System||Rotary vane vacuum pump (high vacuum requirement with Roots vacuum pump and oil diffusion pump)|
|Sintering Atmosphere||N2, Ar2 and other gases|
|Rated Power Supply Voltage (V)||380|
|Rated Heating Voltage (V)||750|
|Vacuum Limit (Pa)||100 (vacuum cold state)|